BWM Foundation Scholarships
- The aim of the Foundation is to promote full participation, equity and economic self-sufficiency for working people through research, education, and information.
- The Foundation expects to work alone or with other persons, organizations, or institutions to further such educational goals.
- The Foundation strives to prepare people for the competitive and technological demands that face our nation’s workers into the next century.
- Be a citizen of the United States, and be a resident of the State of Missouri.
- Show evidence of acceptance into an accredited program or course of study.
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance to upgrade skills and/or to complete education for career advancement.
- Present a plan which identifies goals and objectives.
- Application Deadline is February 1st, 2018.
- The application must be reviewed, completed, and submitted at www.BusinessWomenMO.org.
- Only electronically submitted applications will be accepted for consideration. If you have any issues submitting your online application please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must submit a transcript with your application that is no older than 5 years.
- Applications received without the required attachments will be disqualified.
- All documents must be submitted at the same time as the application.
Applications are accepted between December 1st, 2017 and February 2nd, 2018 for the Fall 2018 school semester.
The scholarships are awarded in April at the annual Business Women of Missouri State Conference. Winners will receive a letter and be listed on the website. Only winners will be notified. All other applicants will not be contacted.
The completed application must be postmarked or electronically received by February 1, 2018, at 11:59 pm.
To request further information please contact Sandy Majchrzak, Scholarship Committee Chair at email@example.com.
Business Women of Missouri Foundation, Inc
(A Non-Profit Organization)
PO Box 28243, Kansas City, MO 64188