“Eyes and Ears Wide Open”
Sponsored by the Central Missouri Stop Human Trafficking Coalition
NO ONE CAN DO EVERYTHING, BUT EVERYONE CAN DO SOMETHING!
TAKE ACTION NOW!!
- Get educated – Read Christine’s books and other books written by survivors, Check out websites, Follow trafficking news, Follow legislation, Watch documentaries and videos, Follow CMSHTC and other orgs on Facebook, Twitter.
- Help others get educated – Request a program from CMSHTC, including a survivor guest speaker, Suggest or host opportunities/events like a documentary screening for friends, at school, place of worship, workplace, civic group, Use Social Media to share info, Talk to your kids!
- Support CMSHTC or your local org – Sign up for email, Follow on Facebook or Twitter, Become a member, Attend monthly meetings, Volunteer, Donate, Help form partnerships for education programs and fundraising, Shop Amazon Smile and select the Central Missouri Stop Human Trafficking Coalition as your charitable organization, Sign Up for Freedom Walk 2017, April 30.
- Participate in Legislative Advocacy – Give or submit testimony at hearings, Sign petitions, Contact and communicate to your local, state, and federal legislators.
- Do slaveryfootprint.org survey, find out how many slaves work for you!
- Shop to eat/wear Slave-Free, Fair Trade, Direct Trade; Go to Farmers Markets, Used Clothing Stores; Recyle/Upcycle what you have.
- Download and Use the TraffickCam app.
- Keep the National Hotline number 888-373-7888 handy; Call to Report!
Web: stophumantraffickingmo.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: (866) 590-5959 Facebook @CMSHTC Twitter @No_MO_Slaves